My first bbag arrived today!!!

1. This is my very first bbag and I loooove her so much!!!!
    She is a First in Grenat -- I couldn't quite capture the gorgeous colour -- she is not so red, not really brown, in certain light she is a really deep burgundy, with some plum...I'll have to try more pictures. Her leather is soooo soft and smushy already, I can't wait to see how she'll change with all the love she will get. Now I can totally appreciate the beauty of these bags!!!!

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

IMG_0318.jpg IMG_0306.jpg IMG_0308.jpg IMG_0309.jpg
  2. Congratulations!...lovely color.

3. congrats on your FIRST b-bag!!! :yahoo: :yahoo: i hope you'll have lots of fun with her!!! thanks so much for sharing pics with us!!! :flowers:

4. Wouah that's beautiful!!!!!
    I want the same.

5. Aww.. gorgeous, congrats ! :yes:

6. I made my pics so small, sorry. Here's some larger ones.

And thanks everyone, for sharing in my excitement!!!!

IMG_0318.jpg IMG_0309.jpg IMG_0308.jpg
  7. Congrats! Pursendipity! She's gorgeous. :nuts: I want that color in the twiggy style:drool:. I bet you're already thinking of another bbag?!....they're addicting!

8. That is one of the best Grenat colours I've seen yet. Gorgeous!!

9. I love that color! Enjoy your "first" b-bag!

10. Pursendipity! Firstly, LOVE your user ID! Secondly, double CONGRATS on your gorgeous grenat First - first Bbag, lol! And finally, what is that fabby pink leapard skin print purse you have in there?

11. congrats!

12. Congrats! Its a beauty!

13. i love her. what a gorgeous grenat. great leather.

14. Great bag, it is gorgeous! Congrats!

15. Beautiful bag - the leather looks amazing. Congrats and enjoy!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice