My first Bbag and my first Bbag sighting *pic*

maxter

O.G.
Feb 5, 2006
I got my first Bbag this week: Ink Hook bag in the smaller size. I absolutely LOVE it. The color is so beautiful and leather is TDF! I love the shape and size of this bag - it is almost like a Balenciaga Speedy. A little small but perfect for going out.

So last night I took her on her virgin outing to a small but trendy restaurant in Milwaukee (I live in Wisconsin). There was a huge snow/ice storm last night and there were only a few patrons in the restaurant. The couple we were with knew one of the patrons and she came over to chat. Lo and behold she is carrying a black city! She just got it from her boyfriend at the Chicago Barney's on Black Friday. So, of course, the conversation had to turn to handbags!

Just thought I'd share that funny coincidence. Anyways, here's my new bag:

PurpleHook.jpg

She's beautiful! I'd love to see that color in real life. It looks like it would change with the light. Gorgeous! No one around here really know what a Balenciaga bag is. I think it had to be fun to meet someone else with an appreciation for BBags. The ice storm was terrible here as well. I'm so glad today that most of it's melted.