my first Bbag!!!! a black city!!!

1. :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:
    Yay!! My 28 birthday present for my 28th is here!!!!!!! my black city!!after my long wait, she's here, now I really feel like I truly belong to the balenciaga forum!!!

2. Congrats and Happy Birthday! Can't wait to see pics!

3. Yay! Congratulations, that's a great first b-bag! Please post pics ASAP! :smile:

4. congrats.....
    someday, i will get a black city too.
    please post pic.

5. hey guys i'm having trouble up loading pics from my computed pls help! i'm dying to post them!!!!!

6. What a great b-day present--something you will enjoy for a long, long time. I can't wait to see your pics!

7. Congrats!!! The bag sounds lovely and welcome to the balenciaga madness...you know what they say..." you can't just have one! " LOL

OT --- if you need help with uploading the pictures, please feel free to PM them to me and I can post them for you if you'd like ?

8. :yahoo: HAPPY BIRTHDAY keodi :yahoo: and congrats on the BLACK city!!! :love:

9. Congratulations!!!!

10. [​IMG]

HB and congrats, Keodi! :yahoo: Here's her beautiful city! [​IMG]

KeodiBbag.JPG KeodiBbagA.JPG
  11. awww, thanks cilla!

12. cate22 the pics didn't come up.....did you see them?

13. ^T, you don't see the pics? :confused1:
    Anyone else not see them either? I was able to upload and open them up after I posted it.

14. I see the pics and it's beautiful! Congrats Keodi and Happy Birthday!!!

15. congrats!!! Happy birthday, what a great present! :party:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice