My first bays!!

Jul 9, 2009
Thx to wonderful Jazzy (thx again for ALL your kind help over the past weeks!) I have just bought my first ever bays- a choc one- but Im off on holiday soon so wont get it for a little while! Will need Lady F to help me take and post photos - as I have no idea how to post them but will try to show her off later.

Im now off to glue myself to the sofa until 2010!!!

Jul 9, 2009
I can take piccies-I just dont know what to do with them after that- Im a computer luddite-I always just take the wee card to a camera shop when I take my holiday snaps!!! Lady F will have to help me when we finally meet- which will be after my hols now as Im manic at work this week. Will take a shot of the family and post on that thread too- but Im not modelling for anyone!!! (it would be too scary for you all- you all look so glam and Im not!)

Oak roxy has just arrived and she is so lovely - Im sniffing and stroking her constantly !!!

Jan 31, 2009
Derbyshire, England
I can take piccies-I just dont know what to do with them after that- Im a computer luddite-I always just take the wee card to a camera shop when I take my holiday snaps!!! Lady F will have to help me when we finally meet- which will be after my hols now as Im manic at work this week. Will take a shot of the family and post on that thread too- but Im not modelling for anyone!!! (it would be too scary for you all- you all look so glam and Im not!)

Oak roxy has just arrived and she is so lovely - Im sniffing and stroking her constantly !!!
Well what can I say:-

a)It seems to be that you've been a very busy bee on the non-work front too, with all your purchases lol! Can't wait to see them!

b) you're asking me to take/post pics - are you 'avin a laff'?

No seriously, I'd be honoured to do that for you, we just need to pin you down for a meet up!
Give me a shout if work eases up a little, to see if we can satisfy everyone's curiousity (including mine too) before you go on your jollies - otherwise, have a great break!!