My first Balenciaga!

1. It's here!!! My bubblegum city!!! Just came this morning and I just have to say that I LOVE the color and the softness of the leather!!! I just wanted to thank all of those who gave their opinion on my color decision dilemma. Thank you Thank you Thank you!!! (can you tell I'm still hyper? :biggrin: )

2. Congrats! Must post pics! Sounds amazing!

3. must post many pics :biggrin:

4. Yahoooo!! Enjoy. You will now be a B-bag atic!! Let us know your next bbag purchase. lol

5. Congrats! Looking forward to seeing pics!

6. Yay!!!!:lol: :lol: There's only one problem.....it's hard to stop at just one:nuts: !!

7. Definitely!! :lol: And congrats Jeannine!

8. Thank you ladies! I have a feeling that this is the beginning of very many b-bags to come... (oh no... lol) Here is a picture! And while I was taking a picture of this I just pulled out a part of my collection to post up on the showcase room as a little celebration so go take a look of a part of my guilty pleasures :shame:

city.jpg
  9. And now the addiction begins... Lol! Congrats!

10. Oh she is gorgeous! I hope you just love it!!

11. It's lovely! Congrats!!! I think the pink B-bags are absolutely adorable! I wish I could carry it off, but I'm not exactly a "pink" person. Wish I was though! :biggrin:

12. Cute color! Lots of pink bags today. Balenciaga, Chanel, MJ, woohoo! :love:

13. I agree with you about many more b bags to come, after my first bordeaux box. I just think balenciaga bags are the best. COngrats on such a lovely b bag. Pink is my fav color;)

14. Thanks!!! I really do love this bag!!! I understand now what everyone meant by becoming "hooked" on them.

15. Gorgeous colour, I'm quite filled with envy ! ;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice