My first Balenciaga!

jeannie77

Mar 3, 2006
It's here!!! My bubblegum city!!! Just came this morning and I just have to say that I LOVE the color and the softness of the leather!!! I just wanted to thank all of those who gave their opinion on my color decision dilemma. Thank you Thank you Thank you!!! (can you tell I'm still hyper? :biggrin: )

PGN

O.G.
Feb 5, 2006
Yay!!!!:lol: :lol: There's only one problem.....it's hard to stop at just one:nuts: !!

jeannie77

Mar 3, 2006
Thank you ladies! I have a feeling that this is the beginning of very many b-bags to come... (oh no... lol) Here is a picture! And while I was taking a picture of this I just pulled out a part of my collection to post up on the showcase room as a little celebration so go take a look of a part of my guilty pleasures :shame:

Attachments

BalenciagaLove

Plisse Me!
Feb 4, 2006
SF Bay Area
It's lovely! Congrats!!! I think the pink B-bags are absolutely adorable! I wish I could carry it off, but I'm not exactly a "pink" person. Wish I was though! :biggrin:

kylieReese

Feb 2, 2006
San Francisco
I agree with you about many more b bags to come, after my first bordeaux box. I just think balenciaga bags are the best. COngrats on such a lovely b bag. Pink is my fav color;)

jeannie77

Mar 3, 2006
Thanks!!! I really do love this bag!!! I understand now what everyone meant by becoming "hooked" on them.