My first Balenciaga!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. After obsessing for 5 years and lurking in the Balenciaga forum for months I finally took the plunge and bought a F/W 08 RH Black City! I really wanted to go with a color but for my "first time" it seemed like I couldn't go wrong with black.
    It was so worth the wait, I :heart: this bag!! :yes:

Since I live nowhere near a store that carries Balenciaga I had to order over the phone. Then there was the problem of knowing what type of leather to ask for.:shame: After reading in the shopping section I found the sweetest SA at Barneys in Dallas who talked me through the whole process. (Thanks Adrienne) She found a City with smooth, even leather and even emailed me pics to see if it was what I wanted.

I would like your thoughts on this bag since you guys are pros!!:tup:

BTW, I would like to say thanks for helping me over the past few months!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Congratulations on your FIRST Bbag!!! What a special bag it must be since you waited 5 years to get her! Hopefully, this one won't be your last ;)

3. congrats! very cute. perfect for your first bbag

4. Your bag looks great! The color and the leather are awesome.

I think you made a wise choice as a black city is a classic and you can't go wrong with it. It will match most everything. Congratulations

Adrienne is the Best SA! She listens to what you want and doesn't try to sell you something just to make a sale. I love Adrienne!

5. Congrats, she's beautiful and you can't go wrong with a Black City! It's a classic and the ultimate "starter" bag for every Bbag lover! Welcome to the Bal forum!:woohoo:

6. Congrats Zombie Girl!! I'm so excited for you! Your Black City is beautiful! The leather looks really thick and beautiful!

7. Congrats! You can never go wrong with a black Balenciaga and the city is a great size! Wear her in good health!

8. Congratulations!:tup:

9. congratulations on your first balenciaga! so exciting! it's beautiful :tup:

10. I love your story of your first purchase. It warmed my heart. You are united with your love after 5 years. You so deserve this bag. IMO it's a beautiful, timeless, perfect first purchase, with very nice rich black color. I love it! Congrats!!

11. Thank you so much! You guys are great, that is why I :heart: it here!!

Decophile- I agree, I do deserve this bag for many reasons!! :flowers:

12. Congrats! The leather seems really thick and nicely even, and it's such a rich black. It hardly gets any more classic than a Black City, you'll be able to use it forever. Enjoy it!

13. Congrats on your first bbag! It's gorgeous and the leather is TDF :drool:

14. Absolutely gorgeous!!! Congrats!!!

15. Congrats! The perfect, go with everything bag! You'll love it more every day!