My First Balenciaga...

:nuts: LOVE IT, LOVE IT LOVE IT!!!!!!! :biggrin: You're SO lucky to have yours, LoganZ!!! I'm still waiting!!!!!!!!! ;)

Thanks for sharing!!!! :biggrin: LOVE IT LOVE IT! (I think im gonna pass out) :wacko:

Congrats LoganZ!!! Grrrrrreat color! Welcome to the family of B-bag owners ... lol... I got the cornflower medium/city bag. Maybe I should have gotten a green one .... hmmm...

Loganz said:
Do you have a picture of your City?

I think I have been bitten by the Balenciaga bug...I am looking forward to seeing the new colors as they come out. :amuse:

Here's my City in the same color as your Twiggy. :biggrin:

Attachments

• Balenciaga.jpg
    Balenciaga.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 53
Wow, your origan bags are to die for, thanks for sharing pics! :love:

I'm dying of impatience here! I'm waitlisted for other colors: lilac twiggy, emerald purse. I can't wait! *pouts* ;)

Loganz said:
lol - your cat keeps getting cuter and cuter; I like this avatar especially well - do you pose her? I do that - we call our cat "pooh" (as a nickname) so I call my avatars Poohtars - I have many different poohtars. :biggrin:
:biggrin: No posing and "she's" a he. "Simon"- he loves languishing on his back and showing off his fat tummy. I'd put a handbag in the pictures with him but he is more likely to beat it up just to make me chase after him so I don't dare.

Bagpuss said:
:biggrin: No posing and "she's" a he. "Simon"- he loves languishing on his back and showing off his fat tummy. I'd put a handbag in the pictures with him but he is more likely to beat it up just to make me chase after him so I don't dare.

sorry about the gender confusion..:P

I have this habit of calling all cats, she - and all dogs, he. (i am sure this could be analyzed and given a Freudian twist).

Anywho - He is adorable - a completete and total sweet-ums. :amuse:

Loganz said:
Each time I see the color I just know I made the right choice - thanks for sharing - it is a gorgeous bag. :smile:

I'm actually glad that I didn't stick to my usual color (black) this time. With all the color choices they showed me at the store, it was hard to choose. But thanks to my hubby and the one other customer, I was able to pick the perfect color. :smile: