My First Balenciaga...

Thanks again everyone - this is my last bag acquisition for a few months (well, unless an amazing bargain comes along).

You always get nervous with a sight-unseen purchase; especially when you can't just get in your car and drive to return the item. I am so pleasantly pleased with the outcome.

Bagpuss said:
I love the Twiggy!:love: Gorgeous color for spring, summer or whenever,I think. See- you did beat Christine:biggrin:

lol - your cat keeps getting cuter and cuter; I like this avatar especially well - do you pose her? I do that - we call our cat "pooh" (as a nickname) so I call my avatars Poohtars - I have many different poohtars. :biggrin:

Irissy said:
Omg... I love this GREEN twiggy!!! Is this the pre-spring "olive green" or the spring "emerald"?

This is the Origan (mossy green); It is listed along with the cornflower, encre, lilac etc - it is part of the pre-spring.

Pnay71 said:
Great bag! My City Medium is the same exact color bought also purchased at the Balenciaga store in NYC.

Do you have a picture of your City?

I think I have been bitten by the Balenciaga bug...I am looking forward to seeing the new colors as they come out. :amuse:

What size is the Twiggy? I'm seriously lovin' that bag!!!

Also, is there anyplace online where you can see the different Balenciaga styles and colors?

pseub said:
What size is the Twiggy? I'm seriously lovin' that bag!!!

Also, is there anyplace online where you can see the different Balenciaga styles and colors?

I looked at the color swatches on http://www.ateliernaff.blogspot.com/

Also, I looked at sizes with the PDF from AlohaRag; the PDF did not reflect their current stock or current season; but, I was able to get bag dimensions; as well as, color pallette using the colors of the "change purses" there are many listed on the PDF.

if you would like me to email it to you I would be happy to; just PM me with your email address (I promise no spam).