My First Balenciaga...

Loganz

will work for shoes
O.G.
Dec 16, 2005
Colorado
Thanks again everyone - this is my last bag acquisition for a few months (well, unless an amazing bargain comes along).

You always get nervous with a sight-unseen purchase; especially when you can't just get in your car and drive to return the item. I am so pleasantly pleased with the outcome.

Loganz

will work for shoes
O.G.
Dec 16, 2005
Colorado
Bagpuss said:
I love the Twiggy!:love: Gorgeous color for spring, summer or whenever,I think. See- you did beat Christine:biggrin:
lol - your cat keeps getting cuter and cuter; I like this avatar especially well - do you pose her? I do that - we call our cat "pooh" (as a nickname) so I call my avatars Poohtars - I have many different poohtars. :biggrin:

Loganz

will work for shoes
O.G.
Dec 16, 2005
Colorado
Irissy said:
Omg... I love this GREEN twiggy!!! Is this the pre-spring "olive green" or the spring "emerald"?
This is the Origan (mossy green); It is listed along with the cornflower, encre, lilac etc - it is part of the pre-spring.

Pnay71

Dec 23, 2005
Great bag! My City Medium is the same exact color bought also purchased at the Balenciaga store in NYC.

Loganz

will work for shoes
O.G.
Dec 16, 2005
Colorado
Pnay71 said:
Great bag! My City Medium is the same exact color bought also purchased at the Balenciaga store in NYC.
Do you have a picture of your City?

I think I have been bitten by the Balenciaga bug...I am looking forward to seeing the new colors as they come out. :amuse:

Loganz

will work for shoes
O.G.
Dec 16, 2005
Colorado
pseub said:
What size is the Twiggy? I'm seriously lovin' that bag!!!

Also, is there anyplace online where you can see the different Balenciaga styles and colors?
I looked at the color swatches on http://www.ateliernaff.blogspot.com/

Also, I looked at sizes with the PDF from AlohaRag; the PDF did not reflect their current stock or current season; but, I was able to get bag dimensions; as well as, color pallette using the colors of the "change purses" there are many listed on the PDF.

if you would like me to email it to you I would be happy to; just PM me with your email address (I promise no spam).