My first Balenciaga!

Jul 13, 2007
I am so happy finally I got my first Balenciaga bag (I already posted a pic yesterday in the "photos wearing your bbag thread" but I think my new bag deserves a thread on its own ^_~)
I bought it from a very nice forum-member, Specialk, and I have to say the bag is in perfect condition and very preloved.

It is a winter white twiggy 06 and the leather is sooo smooohsy and thick it's really tdf :heart:
I accidentally bought a fake black city a few month ago, I was SO dissapointed with the leather it was stiff and ugly :sad:
Now I finally can see what you guys here mean - its incredible, such a perfect leather and I just love the twiggy style.
It's also interesting how much the white varies depending on different lightning, sometimes it is nearly snowwhite, sometimes a very cool creamy white, sometimes it has grey undertones.
I kind of like that it's like a little chameleon-bag ;)

Anyways I am soooo happy and want to share my joy with you guys here cause I know you alle have this same love for these beautiful bags.

Thank you all for your sweet comments :smile:

@ Alaska: The bag charm is a little golden star pendant which I got as a bday-present recently =^.^= not sure if it stays on the twiggy, but for the moment I like the look ;)