My first Balenciaga!

I just love your Twiggy and it's in such amazing condition! Because it's white, you may want to check on the Maintenance and Care threads about Apple Garde to keep it looking pristine!

I wish you well,

Bridget

awww thanks so much for all your sweets comments, you guys here at tPF are really great and I think I have become officially bbag addicted now too :P

hmmm it's weird .. can anybody maybe help me?
Just noticed that my 3 pics of my bag don't show up anymore in this thread.
They are completely gone and I cannot edit my post anymore :confused1:
Anyone has some idea what I can do to bring them up again?
Or were they edited out by some moderator maybe, but I cannot see a reason why.
I used imageshack.us as uploader and in another thread of mine the pics are still there, so it cannot have anything to do with the uploader site right?
:confused1:

Hmm looks like only these 3 pics don't work anymore on imageshack!
Very strange :confused1:
I used another uploader now, photobucket, and will repost the pics in this post, I am so proud of my new cute bbag - I want the pictures to show ^_~

tw3.jpg

tw4.jpg

tr7.jpg

trrr7.jpg

trrr3.jpg

I would have edited the pics again into the first post here, but sadly editing seems to work only a short time on this forum when you have posted something.

Hmm looks like only these 3 pics don't work anymore on imageshack!
Very strange :confused1:
I used another uploader now, photobucket, and will repost the pics in this post, I am so proud of my new cute bbag - I want the pictures to show ^_~

tw3.jpg

trrr8.jpg

tr7.jpg

trrr7.jpg

trrr3.jpg

I would have edited the pics again into the first post here, but sadly editing seems to work only a short time on this forum when you have posted something.
I anyone knows if and how it is possible to edit them back into the first post please tell me :smile:

oh.. now the pics are back up again in my first post!
lol very weird, they were gone the whole day yesterday.

@ moderator: you can delete the last picture posts in this thread if you want, its a bit of an overlaod of pics of my bag now lol, that wasn't my intention ;)