My first Balenciaga

Oct 23, 2006
Germany
www.myspace.com
I bought my first Balenciaga in Zurich the other day in this fab store that sales all things Balenciaga. :girlsigh:

I was so excited though, that I forgot to get the style and color of the bag. I e-mailed the store and am waiting for them to answer me back...but until then, maybe some of you Balenciaga fashionistas can help me out!!!

Attachments

glossie

Jun 30, 2007
gorgeous! i think it's a flat clutch in vert fonce. the experts will tell you soon. congrats!

KoobaLover

I Want That Bag
O.G.
Aug 5, 2006
Minneapolis, MN
Congrats on your first Bal! If you're anything like the rest of us... it won't be your last! ;)

Isn't Vert Fonce an amazing color? Wow!

Oct 23, 2006
Germany
www.myspace.com
Thank you all for your congrats / responses. The store hasn't e-mailed me back yet to answer my questions...but I hope soon.

But from you all out there, it looks like I have a "flat clutch in vert fonce"!!! Sounds even more exotic!!!!

It is an awesome color...sometimes it's a dark brown and then, next thing you know, it takes on this green sort of tone. Very nice.

I am very happy with it and have used it a few times already!!!

robotdoll

May 27, 2006
cali
i can't see the photos too but congrats on your first b-bag! i will come back when all the thumbnail gets loaded up.

south-of-france

Work hard, play hard
O.G.
May 4, 2006
Central Europe
Hi, can't see the photos but she sounds beautiful!! I have a VF Day and the color changes according to light, it's beautiful. CONGRATS!!
Which store did you go to? Trois Pommes in Zurich? TIA! :flowers: