My first Balenciaga - Reveal - City and Mini City

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. It's two months from my 30th bday and I told myself i'll finally get my first high end bag. I went to George V (Bal's first store!) with my bf, and I got myself the Black City Silver GH and he got me the Mini City Gold GH in Bleu Mineral :smile:

Unfortunately, the black one did not come with a paper year card - as I had posted here: http://forum.purseblog.com/balenciaga/balenciaga-george-v-no-paper-tag-841400.html

Alas, the pics!

[​IMG]
    Excuse the toilet paper - I'm too cheap to buy kleenex at home...HAHAHA

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. I'm about 5'3" (160cm). Sorry about the horrible lighting. I don't have good bright lights at home and it's been raining since I got it (Yesterday!!) so no sun either!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Congrats on ur first bals! Looks great on u:smile:

4. congrats!!

5. lovely bags, both look good on you ~ congrats

6. Two in one day!! Lucky lady! Happy early birthday 🎂

7. Very nice bags. Congrats and happy birthday!

8. congratulation!!! both bags look great on you :smile:

9. happy birthday. love more & more the mini city:love:

10. Happy Birthday!!! You look great and they look great on you. Congratulations!!! Super exciting

:party:
    :party::party::party:

11. Thanks all! I'm getting bday wishes all over the place cuz of my bag - lolol - my bf won't stop making fun of me cuz it's soooo far in advanced. Whatever - i needed the excuse. Big girl now with a big girl bag!!

12. Both are absolutely gorgeous - big congrats!

(I would phone them about the tag. Not a major issue but irritating. They should be able to help you out I think - good luck!)

13. I love them both, really nice!! :woohoo::biggrin:

14. Thanks for the advice. When i think about it, i realize it's not a huge deal since people lose that kinda stuff all the time and if they had given me a tag from another bag, I wouldn't really know any different. My bag could be a return that's a 2012 model as the leather is more supple from all the 2013 i have seen, which is okay with me since i think that's more important to me. I would just prefer to know if you know what i mean :P With black City's i'm not really sure if anyone can ever tell the year without a tag, and even with a tag, there seems to be a lot of fake tags around.

15. Did you check your receipt, P-B?

I'm pretty sure that the last time I bought something from George V, the code & year of the item were printed on the computerised receipt. Worth a look! I'd still phone them though and ask if they can give you the relevant cards. Even if the bag is a return or has been held in stock for a while, they should still have them. :smile: