My first Balenciaga NY visit~

lulublue717

lulublue
O.G.
Oct 5, 2006
My DH suddenly asked me if I wanted to go to NYC for vacation..so of course I said YES never say no to NY trip..(went 20th-24th)
Finally I went to Bal-NY store (Tuesday)and met Terry and Daisy..and got some pics for lovely B-girls

Here is pic of my DH walking to the store and me and Terry..(I got permission from her already :graucho:)

And there was Magenta Silver GH city bag..(it was displayed so I took my camera out and just took it for you ladies~..Thank God nobody was out there..
coz I know you guys want to see it )
:wlae:

Attachments

• IMG_3926.JPG
    IMG_3926.JPG
    114.6 KB · Views: 281
  • IMG_3933.JPG
    IMG_3933.JPG
    84.5 KB · Views: 351
  • IMG_3928.JPG
    IMG_3928.JPG
    111.9 KB · Views: 911
I remember that sa! thats funny I was there that same Tuesday! (but around 6pm). I'm sure many will love that you took that picture!!! wow you are brave! I would've been scurred. lol!!

Thanks for sharing.:smile:
Wasn't that bag suppose to be a sample bag, at the trunk show what is it still doing on the floor?:okay:
ICB, Bbag detective where are you?:search:

whoa, i love you for taking that pic! I wouldn't even have the guts to touch my camera in there! I can't wait until my Magenta arriiivvesss (going to look even better with gold GH IMO) :graucho:

Lulublue- I am going to die! I never, ever loved Magenta until I saw this pic. You are beyond fantastic! Do you know if the RH magenta LE's are sold out? I bought one for my sis, now (don't kill me everyone) I want one after seeing this. THat color is amazing!

Lulublue- I am going to die! I never, ever loved Magenta until I saw this pic. You are beyond fantastic! Do you know if the RH magenta LE's are sold out? I bought one for my sis, now (don't kill me everyone) I want one after seeing this. THat color is amazing!

Shasta, I think that the RH magentas are still available (they were as of last weekend). Give it a go! We can be 07 magenta twins. Seeing this pic just makes me all the more excited to get one in two months!