My first Balenciaga NY visit~

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. My DH suddenly asked me if I wanted to go to NYC for vacation..so of course I said YES never say no to NY trip..(went 20th-24th)
    Finally I went to Bal-NY store (Tuesday)and met Terry and Daisy..and got some pics for lovely B-girls

Here is pic of my DH walking to the store and me and Terry..(I got permission from her already :graucho:)

And there was Magenta Silver GH city bag..(it was displayed so I took my camera out and just took it for you ladies~..Thank God nobody was out there..
    coz I know you guys want to see it )
    :wlae:

Attached Files:

2. uh bal checks in on the PF once in a while, so if you post a photo of yourself they'll know you took that pic!!!

3. I remember that sa! thats funny I was there that same Tuesday! (but around 6pm). I'm sure many will love that you took that picture!!! wow you are brave! I would've been scurred. lol!!

4. Daisy is my fave Bal SA. I spoke to her recently. So helpful and friendly!

5. I didnt think I was a fan of the big hardware, but I like it on this bag.

Very nice, thanks for sharing.

6. the magenta looks gorgeous with the SGH :tup: - I wish it came in more styles than the city :tdown:

7. Good detective work!! Your report is most appreciated!!

8. I totally agree with this - I love the way the SGH looks against the Magenta, but I think the City looks dwarfed when it has GH. I think a Magenta Day with SGH would be divine.

9. Thanks for sharing.:smile:
    Wasn't that bag suppose to be a sample bag, at the trunk show what is it still doing on the floor?:okay:
    ICB, Bbag detective where are you?:search:

10. whoa, i love you for taking that pic! I wouldn't even have the guts to touch my camera in there! I can't wait until my Magenta arriiivvesss (going to look even better with gold GH IMO) :graucho:

11. Lulublue- I am going to die! I never, ever loved Magenta until I saw this pic. You are beyond fantastic! Do you know if the RH magenta LE's are sold out? I bought one for my sis, now (don't kill me everyone) I want one after seeing this. THat color is amazing!

12. The look of that bag doesn't even surprise me in the least - I feel like I've seen it before ... oh yeah, it was all of those marvellous tPF-er photoshop jobs!! ;)

13. I was just there last Fri and didn't see the magenta... I must have been blind!

14. Thanks for the pics!!

15. Shasta, I think that the RH magentas are still available (they were as of last weekend). Give it a go! We can be 07 magenta twins. Seeing this pic just makes me all the more excited to get one in two months!