My first Balenciaga Mini

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Finally I have my first Balenciaga , at first I really want the big one or the classic city , but its a little bit more money and I found this one on sale at Neiman Marcus LC .
    I purchased them , but after using them for 3 days , I still want a bigger one .
    P.S I noticed that the bag I purchased was marked with " X" at the leather tab inside and they told me it was final sale .
    I paid $750 , I thought it was pretty good deal .What do you think ?

Attached Files:

2. more pics

Attached Files:

3. Getting a Balenciaga First with Giant Hardware for $750 is definitely a good deal! Especially being it is the classic black =) Congratulations! It is absolutely gorgeous.

And yes - once you get bit by Bal, there really isn't going back :heart:

4. Completly agree with Arailah! The regular hardware First is $1395 on the Balenciaga website. You got an amazing deal and an awesome bag! As for its size, I hear you. I love big bags as well. However my First is my most used bag because it's so convenient when I want to run out and not carry a lot. It's also a great bag for going out at night.

P.S. The "X" on tab is fine. I've seen that before on some NM bags. Guessing it means it's a final sale but not certain.

5. Love it! Great deal!!

6. Thank you ladies :smile: , yes it is good price for balenciaga , but as soon as I gather more $$ I will re-home this :smile:

Attached Files:

7. Wow what a great find! I didn't know NM LC sold bbags!

8. Yes , sometimes they have chanel handbags , balenciaga , celine , Valentino , Chloe , prada , bottega v, Gucci and givenchy .
    You have to ask them to show the bags , because all these designers are only in back room or show room , they don't put this on sales floor .

9. I remember the Gst they have on sale is only $500 off from original price , and the rest of them are just bunch of totes and seasonal collections that are still $1800

10. congrats

11. you're lucky to be able to score a discounted classic bal bag, congrats :smile:

12. Try to get their classic city bag.

13. Great idea; thanks so much!! :smile:

14. What do you think ? I found a big one and I think I am happy .

Attached Files:

15. Yes , they don't put out all premium designers , only shoes - and most of them were locked into their shelves .