My First Balenciaga~!! GGH city~~

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. It has been 2 years since i fell in love with balenciaga bags~
    Now i finally got mine this morning~!!:yahoo::yahoo:and im loving it!!
    Sang GGH City~!! Bought it from Balenciaga(las Vegas). They have such wonderful service there~ The sales was very sweet she even wrote me a card.

Alright time for some pictures:P:P
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. That is gorgeous! Congrats with your purchase! I also have to agree with you- Bal Vegas (Caesar's) has the best customer service! I'm expecting mine tomorrow.

3. Sang is a beautiful color! Congrats.

4. Gorgeous combo & Congrat! I got the same in Ruby GGH City & I love it, too. I know others refer this combo as "Chinese New Year", but to each is own, it's how you wear it & I just love it. Maybe it's the GOODLUCK combo then...

Enjoy!

5. Thanks Guys~~ im in love with it~~:love::love::love:

6. I thought they were only going to have GGH on black? Well - anyway - your bag is sooo beautiful!

7. @ Nancy,
    Thanks~I emailed them on mon. They told me they have GGH city in Coral and Sang. Yeap and i decided on Sang. I guess their stock just arrived.:smile:

8. OMG! Gorgeous!

9. Wow!!! She is gorgeous! Sang is such a lovely red, Congrats & Enjoy!!! :smile:

10. i love eeeeet!!!! :nuts:

11. Congrats on your first Bal, what a gorgeous bag you got to kick-start your collection! :smile:

12. OMG! I :heart: your bag! :drool:

13. LOVE sang....... congrats, MOD SHOTS?!

14. Congrats, GORGEOUS bag!

15. Sang is such an amazing color, congrats!!