MY FIRST BALENCIAGA!!! *drool*

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I have wanted a balenciaga for quite some time now .. and decided to start with baby steps!

I present to you my NEW 08 WHITE FLAT CLUTCH WITH SGH!!!

[​IMG]

The leather smells sooooo good and I can already tell I'm going to have to acquire more..AND FAST!!!

One question though - I have read mixed reviews on spraying your bals with Applegaurde, esp. with lighter bags.. Should I do it? I'm horrible at babying my bags and spraying it with protectant would make me feel more at peace..but i am worried about it yellowing the leather.. if anyone can help me with this question that would great!

Thanks ladies!!!! :yahoo:

2. LOL! i remember the excitement of a first! CONGRATS! ps: u've bought into a cult, prepare to buy more!

3. congrats!!
    i love flat clutches....

4. CONGRATS! LOVE THE WHITE GSH FLAT CLUTCH!!!:tup::graucho::graucho::drool::drool::drool:
    TOTALLY DROOL WORTHY AND ON MY WISHLIST!!!!!!

5. CONGRATS!!! I love Flat Clutches!!! BTW Apple Garde works for Sahara & Bubblegum 08 for me.

6. Love this....it's lovely, Congrats!!~

7. [​IMG]

:drool::drool:

8. WOW,Congrats,it's divine! The leather so yummy:drool:,I love the combo too!
    Enjoy it!!!:drinkup:

9. Congrats! It looks stunning! :drool: Modeling pic, pleeeeeease!!

10. Congrats! Yes, modelling pic!

11. congrats :smile:

my first bbag was white too, a twiggy:heart:

12. beautiful

13. The leather looks so creamy, congrats! :tup:

14. I love the white with the SGH! :tup:

15. congrats!!

can't say it any better than that, leboudoir!:graucho: :lol: