My FIRST Balenciaga! City in Orange Brule

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi guys! I'm so excited to finally show you my FIRST Balenciaga!

I was torn between, Part Time, Work and City, but decided that City was the best for me!!

I got one in Orange Brule - SOOOO nice! Sorry for the sucky blackberry picture, but I was so excited to show you guys! Will do a better update (on this thread) later! :smile:

Attached Files:

2. I love it!!! Congrats on your first Bal :biggrin:

3. Hi! Welcome to the club! Good choice for your first bal! They are very addicting, i got hooked and seem to be unable to rehabilitate myself (look at my collection!) where did you get your ob?

4. bluetooth101 - Thank you so much!

PinayRN - Thank you!! :smile: I got mine at the Hilton in Singapore!

5. Woo woo!! :nuts: These are beautiful bags - I have yet to see a specimen of OB that isnt impressive...... yours is yummy! Congratulations!

6. I love this color!

7. Denaroo: Thank you so much! I wanted the red one originally but it was out of stock!

Roey: Thank you!! :smile: I'm SO impressed with the color!

8. congratulations - we are bag twins! gorgeous colour isn't it? in some situations mine looks really 'bright' and then sometimes quite a rich deep caramel!

9. Irene congrats! I love OB City. It's such a lovely bag.

10. mg, in what situations do you think it looks bright? Do you think there is more orange than brown in this color?? I am about to pull the trigger on OB (non-returnable) and reading your assessment is making me ponder. I am hoping it's a "go with anything" color, like 09 Automne.

11. Thank you ladies! I can always count on this forum for people to share my happiness with! HEHEHE!! :smile: I'll do a proper photoshoot soon! =)

12. Beautiful beautiful bag, congrats!!!

13. Hi Bag Twin! I just got my OB too! ;)

14. Thanks ladies!! :smile: And hello BAG TWINS!!!! =)

15. Hi roey...well I'm not really a 'bright' bag girl, but OB I love. I'm not sure whether it is the bright morning Autumnal sunshine here but as it sat on my passenger seat on the school run, it looked a 'strong bright caramel' colour!
    Do I think there is more orange than brown??? well...not really orange, but definitely a strong 'autumn fallen leaf' colour rather than brown tones.
    I'm not a great help am I! :giggles: I think it is the colour of autumn leaves, that look quite a strong rich colour in the sunlight, but more muted in the shade!
    I could ask a few people today what colour they think my bag is....but I may get taken away by men in white coats?