My First Balenciaga And...i Love It!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello ladies,

Long story short, I went shopping today wanting to buy the Gucci Pelham in the Chocolate Guccissima leather :graucho: until I saw this gorgeous Marc Jacobs Elise in Patent Teal...I thought that she was the perfect one for me:rolleyes:...but then came this irresistible Balenciaga City in such a captivating color:drool:...I couldnt help it but bought her right away before someone else would...So let me introduce my first (and more to come) Balenciaga :love:

Attached Files:

2. She looks like a great choice. Hope you enjoy her...well done..

3. Excellent choice! The bouton d'or color is so vibrant and the city is a great size.

4. Beautiful bag and it looks great on you! Congrats!!

5. Thank you so much ladies for your comments!!! It's definitely my favorite handbag right now...I haven't had this much excitement for awhile...lol

6. Congrats! Such a bright, happy choice for a first bbag!

7. i think bouton d'or matchs perfectly with sgh! congrats :tup:

8. looks great! congrats!

9. Wow, amazing color ... congrats!

10. WoW! The bouton d'or looks fabulous on you!! I actually wasn't too fond of this color but seeing it in SGH totally changes the bag. I might have to take a second look at this color now.

11. Aww, great first purchase! CONGRATS!!

12. [​IMG]

^^ wowza, she's stunning!!! :tup:

13. This bag really suits you! Congratulations.

14. Very nice. Congratulations!!!! :tup: I like the GS on the yellow, and it's such a bright, cheerful color.

15. That is such a pretty bag!
    Love how vibrant the yellow is!
    Congrat for the new purchase and many more to come :nuts: