My first Balenciaga - and a Chicago sale!!

1. I just got back from getting my first Balenciaga! Woo hoo! I got a day bag in lilac. I'm so excited. And for you Windy city gals, I got it at Shirise in Glencoe - 20% OFF FOR MOTHERS DAY!!!!! Swear to God. They have some great stuff at that boutique.

2. ;) Post pics so we can see!

3. wowwwwww!!!! congrats!!!!! have you spotted a magenta day bag though?:graucho: :graucho: :heart:

4. congrats! do they have any other bal styles or colors on sale?

5. WHOA!!!! Congrats!!! 20% off?? Is that for all their Balenciagas?

6. Congratulations !! Great deal :yes: ! Please post pictures ... would like to see it ;) !

7. oh crap!! they take orders on the phone now!!!! 20% off and $10 SHIPPING!!!!

8. Toll Free
    1-866-SHIRISE (744-7473)
    Local
    1-847-835-2595

No tax if you don't live in ILLINOIS

9. I haven't been for awhile but pretty sure they don't have magenta. I may have to run over just to look but not shop!

10. Yes, they have a lot of styles. They also have Kooba, Botkier, Jimmy Choo and others. It's all on their website too! I didn't see magenta though.:sad: I think everything's on sale! Talk to David, he's a doll!!

11. Geez their timing sucks. Bought too much this week :sad:

12. Wow a sale!! Damn, wish I could go too lol!

13. Thanks Hatikuh, I didn't think about that! I hope they're manning the phones over there!! :lol:

And thanks to chigirl for posting about shirise so I have another place to spend money! :yes: :lol:

14. Congrats!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice