My first Balenciaga - 2 beauties arrive at once!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Well, after my miserable pre-Christmas experience when i bought a fake City :Push: (and got my money back), i was determined to get back out there and find a real one - and i found two:woohoo:!

You've probably all seen these a million times but introducing my 07 Anthracite City:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And 08 Electric Blue City (whose leather is particularly impressive!):

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I might be the happiest new Bbag owner around!! :yahoo:
    And i'm sure it's just the beginning - i'd like a bag in every colour - some of my Chloes might need to go to fund this new obsession though!:crybaby:

2. Gorgeous - congrats! I had/have a Chloe problem too and downsized all of my Paddy's for Bals. Just don't let your Prune Heloise Bowler go!! The Bal problem is definitely worse - so many delicious colors!!

3. Congrats! They are gorgeous! I know what you mean by sacrificing your other bags, I have sold off most of mine to fund the Bals. Once you're bitten....!

4. congrats :tup:
    they are both beautiful, but I like especially the EB city :heart:

5. congrats on your anthracite!! you'll nvr go wrong with that color =)

6. congratulations! :woohoo:

your pix make me miss my EB :crybaby:

7. Thanks all! It's the colours that i'm drawn to mostly and the bags are so light compared to Chloe - ridiculously light in fact! I certainly won't be getting rid of the Heloise though Juldoc, it's definitely one of my favourites and a great colour!

I'm just so happy to be here finally!! :party:

8. They´re beautiful, congrats!

9. Beautiful! Congrats they are lovely!

10. They're stunning, congrats~~
    may I ask where did you find that beautiful EB? :drool:

11. congratS!! i love your anthracite!

12. my 2 fave colors!!!! im jealous right now. :drool:

13. They are both gorgeous, Sianii.

Congrats and enjoy.

14. Sian, I LOVE them both! :drool::heart:

Were they worth the wait? They look like they were!

07 anthra looks even more stunning in the city style - my anthra twiggy is feeling overshadowed!:roflmfao:

And that EB....just WOW!:nuts:

15. Stunning!!! I love your new hauls! The anthracite looks a little like marine on my PC though, but 07 anthracite is such a unique colour, with blueish undertones.