My first Bal shoes came and should I keep it?

Kiki198028

BalLover
Jun 26, 2007
So I just got this Bal sandals and it looks good, but I'm hesitating, it feels a little bit tight at the toes, it's my regular size though. Is it looks small or right? Should I return it or keep it cause it will get looser? I really love it but I don't have any bbag in similar colors.
Please give your suggestion, TIA! The pics are not very good cause they are taken in a hurry.

Attachments

• IMG_2015.JPG
    IMG_2015.JPG
    66.6 KB · Views: 155
  • IMG_2017.JPG
    IMG_2017.JPG
    57.1 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG_2020.JPG
    IMG_2020.JPG
    67.7 KB · Views: 93
  • shoe1.JPG
    shoe1.JPG
    48 KB · Views: 150
it's a beautiful pair of shoes with the pop of color.
it's really up to you if you want to keep it.
cus for me, if it's uncomfortable, i probably won't wear it even if i love it to death. it'll probably end up just sitting in my closet.
and i think the color can go with almost everything!

lovely~~

i think they're BEAUTIFUL and i love the color (and the cute fringe on the back)! normally leather stretches out so i would say if you really love them, give them some time and break them in! if you break them in enough i'd imagine they would get more roomy at the toes. but if you don't 100% love them, i would say return them, because it's a lot of money to spend on something you don't really will love.... and you can put the money towards something you will LOVE... like a new bag? :yahoo:

i always buy my shoes snug as they will stretch after breaking them in. i'd keep them! but of course only you know better ;) they're stunning! i love bright shoes.

Apparently what Victoria Beckham does is wear her new shoes around the house with a pair of men's thick winter socks. It helps to stretch the shoes out relatively painlessly. :smile:

Those are soooo CUTE!! I love them....I bet the leather will give a little around the toes. In the mean time you could go buy the little anti blister stick (I think band-aid makes it) to help protect your toes from rubbing.