My first Bal shoes came and should I keep it?

...mn..tough decision....
how tight are they? if they are really tight then return them. try wearing them in the house for 15-min on your feet go back and forth..don't just stand or sit...then you'll know if you really want to keep them or not.
btw, they are the right size for you just by look at your shoes/feet..quite roomy at the front..don't you think?

oh i forgot to mention - the shoes are so gorgeous!!! and your feet look good in them.

You should NEVER wear shoes that do not fit it will screw up your feet. If its too tight it doesn't fit. If you don't love em (seems like your having some doubts) I wouldn't keep it bc its likely you'll wear them in the beginning bc its new and all yeah but then you won't prob. wear them again. I do that a lot thats why I only buy if I really love them than I know I will wear it. It is a killer red btw.

they are gorgeous, I love the style,color and they look great on you! leather stretches fairly easily and quickly I usually wear mine with socks around the house for about 2 days (the entire time im home) and then they fit comfortable after that. my DH laughs everytime he see's me having morning coffee in PJ's and heels!

they look great, but if they are too tight / uncomfortable you may not end up wearing them as much?? i find i have a couple pairs of those shoes that are a bit too snug that just end up in the back of my closet, and only the comfortable ones make it out!

but they ARE really cool-looking - are they a dark orange or more of a red color??

Love the shoes! They are so increadibly hot! I think the leather should stretch out and eventually they should fit fine! I have a pair of leather bal shoes and because the leather is so soft they stretched just the right amount! Congrats on your first Bal Shoes!:yahoo:

I like em, keeeeep em! I have balenciaga gladiator sandals in that same material, and braiding, and they were super tight at first, and now they are comfy!!! they stretched out.