My first Bal shoes came and should I keep it?

Kiki198028

BalLover
Jun 26, 2007
TX,San Antonio
So I just got this Bal sandals and it looks good, but I'm hesitating, it feels a little bit tight at the toes, it's my regular size though. Is it looks small or right? Should I return it or keep it cause it will get looser? I really love it but I don't have any bbag in similar colors.
Please give your suggestion, TIA! The pics are not very good cause they are taken in a hurry.

Attachments

dumdumsun

i need a vacay
Apr 26, 2007
sunny southern california
it's a beautiful pair of shoes with the pop of color.
it's really up to you if you want to keep it.
cus for me, if it's uncomfortable, i probably won't wear it even if i love it to death. it'll probably end up just sitting in my closet.
and i think the color can go with almost everything!

lovely~~

Jan 14, 2008
i think they're BEAUTIFUL and i love the color (and the cute fringe on the back)! normally leather stretches out so i would say if you really love them, give them some time and break them in! if you break them in enough i'd imagine they would get more roomy at the toes. but if you don't 100% love them, i would say return them, because it's a lot of money to spend on something you don't really will love.... and you can put the money towards something you will LOVE... like a new bag? :yahoo:

fashion1sta

Nov 28, 2007
CA
They're beautiful! and Chi is right... they''ll stretch out, and looking at it from the 1st picture, i think that it is the right size for you! The color is amazing!

glossie

Jun 30, 2007
i always buy my shoes snug as they will stretch after breaking them in. i'd keep them! but of course only you know better ;) they're stunning! i love bright shoes.

Toriatan

Dec 16, 2007
Apparently what Victoria Beckham does is wear her new shoes around the house with a pair of men's thick winter socks. It helps to stretch the shoes out relatively painlessly. :smile:

May 12, 2006
Chicago Burbs
Those are soooo CUTE!! I love them....I bet the leather will give a little around the toes. In the mean time you could go buy the little anti blister stick (I think band-aid makes it) to help protect your toes from rubbing.

Kiki198028

BalLover
Jun 26, 2007
TX,San Antonio
Thanks everyone for your suggestions!:ty: I think I'm keeping it, the more I look at it, the harder for me to part with it:love:, I'll use Victoria's way to stretch it though!

Jira

balenciaga :)
O.G.
Dec 21, 2007
I think they're very pretty. As for size, I don't know... I'm not that great with shoes :P

Congrats!!

lovely64

LunAtic
O.G.
Nov 17, 2006
Europe
They are gorgeous! They will expand for sure so I don´t think you will have to worry about them being too small. Love the colour and style!

Kat;)