My first Bal London mailorder - Raisin Work RH

Pigen

aka Camilla
O.G.
May 8, 2007
Yay! After spending ages drooling over all the gorgeous new colors and having a huge crush on Galet, I finally decided that the F/W '09 color that would fit my needs best would be Raisin.
Saw Galet irl and loved it, but as I wanted another Work and knew that I would use it heavily, I found it made more sense to go for a darker color. And boy am I glad I decided on Raisin :yahoo:
I scooped up the last RH Work in Raisin at Bal London, and yesterday the big white box arrived with this beauty inside :love::love:

The first quick snapshot:
Pic6.jpg

I am ecstatic as the bag is everything I hoped it would be - soft and saturated and with great distressed leather :yahoo:

Some better pics: (The actual color is slightly darker and not quite as warm as in the first two pics)
Raisin-1.jpg

DSC06378.jpg

DSC06377.jpg

Thank you girls!
Livia, wouldn't it be great with a Cph TPF sighting :yes: I keep trying to remember to post my sightings, hoping one of them is a fellow danish TPF'er, but no luck so far..

Thank you girls!
Livia, wouldn't it be great with a Cph TPF sighting :yes: I keep trying to remember to post my sightings, hoping one of them is a fellow danish TPF'er, but no luck so far..

Yes, a Cph tPF sighting would be cool. Unfortunately I'm like you; I always forget to post my sightings.