My First Bal bag :)

Vicky2007

Chanel * Bal * LV
O.G.
Jan 2, 2007
I got my new bag today. I don't know the model name and have no any knowledges with Balenciaga bag at all. Anyway, I love my new bag although the color is not my type. I need a new cross shoulder bag and ended up buying this one home.

I'm still waiting for my new bubblegum bag with normal hardware (not Giant). All I saw bubblegum bag now in London are all with gold giant hardware which I hate gold hw a lot.

Where can I find another trusted store to buy a bbag in London? I just only know that Narvey Nics and Selfridges have Bbag available.

I'm so much into Balenciaga now.

Thanks a lot !! :flowers:

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 83
Congrats vicky..!! very nice! :tup:

hope u know what u've gotten urself into...!! :Pthere'll be LOTS more to come i'm sure!
bbags MULTIPLY like RABBITS.

I got my new bag today. I don't know the model name and have no any knowledges with Balenciaga bag at all. Anyway, I love my new bag although the color is not my type. I need a new cross shoulder bag and ended up buying this one home.

I'm still waiting for my new bubblegum bag with normal hardware (not Giant). All I saw bubblegum bag now in London are all with gold giant hardware which I hate gold hw a lot.

Where can I find another trusted store to buy a bbag in London? I just only know that Narvey Nics and Selfridges have Bbag available.

I'm so much into Balenciaga now.

Thanks a lot !! :flowers:

Welcome to the addict's corner Vicky!!:upsidedown::lol: Love your new FM!!!

congrats on ur first bbag! is that a sandstone or mastic messenger? does anyone know the color of this?

Anyhow, Vicky-- welcome to the fantastic world of bbags! can't wait to see ur second one to come...the bubblegum city!

There's also the Wags haunt Cricket, which have the best prices in the UK for Bal they post for around £10 Della is very knowledgeable and helpful and a store called Koh Samui in Covent Garden.