My first Bal Bag - Courtesy of TJ Maxx!

I know where I will be going after work tomorrow!! Did they have more Bal bags? We just relocated to dallas area and I am finding places to shop!

No I only saw the one I bought. The mgr did say they get a truck in 4 times a week and they never know what is going to be on it. He did mention that there are usually "high end brands" but didn't talk specifics. It seems like they get a lot of YSL...because I see those pretty often. I think you just have to be prepared to check in every now and again.

Thanks Everyone! Pretty happy about the buy and glad you guys IDENTIFIED the bag for me. I thought it was a 'first'. :roflmfao: Shows what I know. I have always wanted one of these bags though..love the studded style. I love the leather and am already thinking about my next purchase. I think it's the brief.

I found this in the Runway section of one of the TJMaxxes here (Northpark one for you locals). When I got this one, they had YSL bags (and a cute one even yesterday..along with Fendi and D&G), Dior bags, Bottega Veneta, Fendi, Gucci and Prada. Also had some Dolce Vita, Luxury Rebel and Jimmy Choo Shoes. Yesterday, I saw a bunch of Prada shoes and a Jimmy Choo purse. I really lucked out...and what's even better is this location has layaway (30 days). I actually considered putting the YSL bag on layaway but didn't.
Love your bag! I wish my TJ Maxx had a runway section, you are so lucky!

Thanks Everyone! Pretty happy about the buy and glad you guys IDENTIFIED the bag for me. I thought it was a 'first'.

You were not too far off, Fun2Baround, I am still pretty new here but I believe that the Town came out this year and is very close to the First in size, but differs in that it is a couple inches taller in height.

You really have a beautiful Bal there! Gorgeous color too!

I am still quite excited for you! :yahoo:

Thanks Everyone! Pretty happy about the buy and glad you guys IDENTIFIED the bag for me. I thought it was a 'first'. :roflmfao: Shows what I know. I have always wanted one of these bags though..love the studded style. I love the leather and am already thinking about my next purchase. I think it's the brief.

It's not the Town; it's a First ...

Wow! You should have left with that bag and gone immediately to Las Vegas. That was your lucky day! What to wear it with? Everything! Congratulations! :smile:

I found this in the Runway section of one of the TJMaxxes here (Northpark one for you locals). When I got this one, they had YSL bags (and a cute one even yesterday..along with Fendi and D&G), Dior bags, Bottega Veneta, Fendi, Gucci and Prada. Also had some Dolce Vita, Luxury Rebel and Jimmy Choo Shoes. Yesterday, I saw a bunch of Prada shoes and a Jimmy Choo purse. I really lucked out...and what's even better is this location has layaway (30 days). I actually considered putting the YSL bag on layaway but didn't.

YSL muses? Girlie, you should have!!! Congratulations!!!!!