My first Bal Bag - Courtesy of TJ Maxx!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Fall Sale is now live! Save up to 40% on Nordy's best brands, including bags, shoes, clothes, home, and kids'. Click to shop.
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Couldn't believe my eyes when I found it at TJ Maxx. The manager said they get about 1-2 of "that style" a year. Glad I lucked out and for $749. Now what shall I wear with it? :yahoo:

Attached Files:

2. congrats! that's a great find

3. TJMaxx has Balenciaga:nuts:
    Congrats you scored a beauty!

4. Congrats!! Is that an olive town? It's a beauty!

5. WOW! A town at TJMaxx?? What a find! Many Congrats!!!!!

6. What should you wear it with? How about a badge of honor!

Wow, TJ Max, who knew?!?

Enjoy her Fun2Baround, and maybe you should keep this little Texes secret to yourself so you can grab the 1-2 they get a year!

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!

7. Congrats!! I recently saw a green Courier at mine!

8. WHAAAA? Bal at TJMaxx????? Who freakin knew!
    Such an amazing find. Congrats!

9. OMG - makes me almost faint. You won the jackpot! Congrats!

10. Amazing deal, and amazing bag!! Congrats :smile:

11. Congrats on this beauty and at a total STEAL.....double congrats...Enjoy! :smile:

[​IMG]

12. Congrats!! Every single time I go to TJ Maxx, I always say - "this is the time I am going to find that Bal.":biggrin: And then I have to spend at least 15 minutes going through every frigging (usually pretty bad) bag there. Seriously, ever since I read on here that someone else found one there, I hope against hope that one of these babies will turn up in one of the TJMaxx's I frequent!

13. O-M-G!!!!!!!!! That is AMAZING!!!!!!! What a find!!!! What a deal!!!! BIG CONGRATS!!!! How lovely! And you can wear her even more happily knowing you didn't spend a fortune!!

14. That is FAB-tastic! Well done - getting a gorgeous bag like that at a price like that makes it even sweeter. Enjoy!!!!

15. Thanks Everyone! Pretty happy about the buy and glad you guys IDENTIFIED the bag for me. I thought it was a 'first'. :roflmfao: Shows what I know. I have always wanted one of these bags though..love the studded style. I love the leather and am already thinking about my next purchase. I think it's the brief.

I found this in the Runway section of one of the TJMaxxes here (Northpark one for you locals). When I got this one, they had YSL bags (and a cute one even yesterday..along with Fendi and D&G), Dior bags, Bottega Veneta, Fendi, Gucci and Prada. Also had some Dolce Vita, Luxury Rebel and Jimmy Choo Shoes. Yesterday, I saw a bunch of Prada shoes and a Jimmy Choo purse. I really lucked out...and what's even better is this location has layaway (30 days). I actually considered putting the YSL bag on layaway but didn't.