My first Bal and I'm in love! Come share my excitement!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. My Galet Part-time purchased from Sacramento Nordies. The SA there said that she's got a lot of backstock dating back to 06' colors so if your looking for something from a past season you might try checking there. They were surprised they had this one since they thought it was all sold out espcially in this color.

bal.jpg

bal1.jpg

2. CONGRATS!!:party: Galet is one of my fave Bal colors and I love the Part Time!!:love:

[​IMG]

3. A whole lot of gorgeous Galet, yum!
    Many congrats and enjoy it.

(and I'm guessing Nordies are going to be busy taking phone calls now :chatty:)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. beatiful!!!! LOOOOOVE that color!!!!!! :heart:

5. Gorgeous!! Congrats!!!

6. :tup: love! what a pretty color!

7. Gorgeous.........congratulations!

8. Congrats! I am waiting to get my galet city on next Tuesday and can't wait and looking at your part time makes me hope mine is as pretty! Big congrats for such a great find. It will be a bag you will love forever I would imagine!! Thanks for the info, I can't afford to pick up the phone or I would but I've already indulged much too much lately.

9. congrats on the galet find:flowers:

10. congrats on your first Bal, girlie! its a beauty! :heart:

11. Beautiful colour! Congrats!

12. Thanks ladies!! I just can't stop looking at. I think my Bal addiction has started.

13. Oooo! That's a gorgy galet! :tup:

14. love that bag and color!! Do they have online shopping for some of the 06 bags?

Also waiting for Alice In Wonderland!

15. Congrats!! I wonder what Nordies has in stock :graucho: