my first bal - a classic

shattrstar

Night owl Shopaholic
O.G.
Aug 10, 2010
So, I am realizing that I like variety in my handbag collection. I've gone from LV, to Chanel to Dior and now finally, Bal.

I find myself still having the "need to buy" feeling when I decide on what bag to use... I felt like i needed something more understated and to match my outfits on those days i don't feel like dressing up at all. I have found bals have that edge to it that i really love. I decided to go with something classic..

and i'm not one for drawn out reveals, so I'm just going to do a quick one!

IMG_0661.JPG

IMG_0662.JPG

So here she is.. my Black Part Time with Rose Gold HW... am still a Bal newb so I don't know all the acronyms yet :biggrin:

IMG_0664.JPG

IMG_0665.JPG

IMG_0675.JPG

It was personally between this and a city - and i tend to love bigger bags so I figured a PT would be great in black, and maybe my next will be a city in a pretty color :smile:

Thanks for joining me on this reveal! :P

Beautiful leather! Congratulations! I am beginning to like Part Time myself as the City is way too small for me. Besides, I love that the handles of PT mGH still fit over my shoulder whereas the handles of City mGH do not. So, great choice!

Beautiful leather! Congratulations! I am beginning to like Part Time myself as the City is way too small for me. Besides, I love that the handles of PT mGH still fit over my shoulder whereas the handles of City mGH do not. So, great choice!

Yes I find that nice as well. Thank you :smile:

Congrats! It is gorgeous! I am a big fan of the rose gold on black.

Same here. Thanks!

congrats! enjoy her! :smile:

Thank you!