my first bal - a classic

shattrstar

O.G.
Aug 10, 2010
Los Angeles, CA
So, I am realizing that I like variety in my handbag collection. I've gone from LV, to Chanel to Dior and now finally, Bal.

I find myself still having the "need to buy" feeling when I decide on what bag to use... I felt like i needed something more understated and to match my outfits on those days i don't feel like dressing up at all. I have found bals have that edge to it that i really love. I decided to go with something classic..

and i'm not one for drawn out reveals, so I'm just going to do a quick one!

IMG_0661.JPG

IMG_0662.JPG

So here she is.. my Black Part Time with Rose Gold HW... am still a Bal newb so I don't know all the acronyms yet :biggrin:

IMG_0664.JPG

IMG_0665.JPG

IMG_0675.JPG

It was personally between this and a city - and i tend to love bigger bags so I figured a PT would be great in black, and maybe my next will be a city in a pretty color :smile:

Thanks for joining me on this reveal! :P

Lakotan

O.G.
Feb 9, 2011
Beautiful leather! Congratulations! I am beginning to like Part Time myself as the City is way too small for me. Besides, I love that the handles of PT mGH still fit over my shoulder whereas the handles of City mGH do not. So, great choice!

shattrstar

O.G.
Aug 10, 2010
Los Angeles, CA
Beautiful leather! Congratulations! I am beginning to like Part Time myself as the City is way too small for me. Besides, I love that the handles of PT mGH still fit over my shoulder whereas the handles of City mGH do not. So, great choice!
Yes I find that nice as well. Thank you :smile:

Congrats! It is gorgeous! I am a big fan of the rose gold on black.
Same here. Thanks!

congrats! enjoy her! :smile:
Thank you!

Livia1

O.G.
Jun 7, 2008
Europe
Oh will you look at that leather :nuts: That is some seriously delicious leather!
I love the Rose Gold on black too, gorgeous choice.
Many congrats and enjoy it.