My First bag! Pirata Gioco

ChloeisCrazy

Jun 14, 2007
Hi! My first tokidoki bag arrived today, it's a pirata gioco, and I got it off of ebay. I loveee it and am so excited my first bag is here! I love the print placement on it, the shape, everything and just wanted to share :yes: What do you guys think?

Attachments

• PIC_0010.JPG
    PIC_0010.JPG
    118.8 KB · Views: 83
  • PIC_0011.JPG
    PIC_0011.JPG
    143.3 KB · Views: 78
  • PIC_0018.JPG
    PIC_0018.JPG
    108.5 KB · Views: 93
congrats! i love the gioco style! contemplating if i should get a pirata gioco too..but i'm satisfied with the pirata bags that i have (caramella n ciao) but yours is very nice! i love it!

cuuuute bag! i love it!! =) oh and a quick tip about the gioco. i have the foresta gioco and it's one of my most favorite bags ever! BUT, the strap BROKE all of a sudden!! so my aunt helped me stitch it up like crazy. :cry:

4u26b82.jpg

4m2hpmr.jpg

^^The back.

Sorry the pics are so ginormous but yea! just be careful! don't want to see your gioco become like this. =( it hurts! =( but enjoy it! giocos are awesome. =)

congrats on your first toki!!!! I have a pirata gioco too :biggrin:

Dokiiii - :shocked: omg ... that looks bad!! I'm glad your aunt was able to help you fix it but dang I thought these bags were supposed to be sturdy. Now I def. have to make sure I rotate my bags more!

TokidokiAngel - Yea, I thought these bags were sturdy too! =( It's okay. I rotate my bags a lot more now!

ecny - Haha, I guess I did put a lot of heavy stuff in it! But I've learned my lesson. Whenever I use this bag now, it's always very empty! I don't wanna put too much in there anymore. =P And now, I check alllll the straps of my tokidoki purses all the time. I'm so paranoid!

prettty!!!
ahhh i want a pirata too now (with the kitten & palmtree!)! after i got my spiaggia, it's certainly put me in the mood for anything with the sea scene in it!
mind if i ask how much u paid for it? =)