My First B-Bag!

1. Today, I wore my TPF purse necklace and went off to the Balenciaga store to browse around, but didn't get anything. Then off to Barney's for a black First. I joined TPF to read about Chloe Paddingtons and ended up in the Balenciaga subforum checking daily for new posts. So 1000 posts had past and I still didn't buy anything.

Anyways, I tried on a Black first and it didn't really suit me. I ended up falling in love with a Truffe City. Here is the link to the photos. EEEEK! I'm finally a member of this subforum!!!!! :yes:

SmugMug - christiegl : Balenciaga Truffe City

2. ^ Congratulations, Christie, your first Balenciaga bag is beautiful! The color is so rich and the leather just looks yummy. :love:

3. Congrats on your first B-Bay. I'm sure you will enjoy it. I haven't gotten one myself but I am definitely looking and I'm so interested in the Twiggy or the City. I tried them on in Charleston last week but ended up getting a Gucci instead.

4. Congrats, christie!! :yahoo: Truffle is a gorgeous color! :heart:
    Congrats, too on your milestone post! :flowers:

5. :yahoo: CONGRATS christiegl :yahoo: woo hoo you've been b-baged!!! :graucho:

6. Great choice, your truffle city is beautiful! Congrats!

7. Congratulations, what a great choice!
    p.s. You were already a member of the subforum! :smile:

8. Gorgeous... I have a truffle work... I luv the color..

9. ooo your truffle city...it's fab, I love the rich color!! congrats on the bbag and your 1000th post!!

10. You got a beautiful bag, it's fantastic! Congratulations!

11. Beautiful! :love:
    CONGRATS!:yahoo:

12. Congrats!!! It's beautiful!:yahoo:

13. Christiegal, congratulations on your first b bag purchase. Your truffle is a beauty! I am sure you will enjoy wearing it.

14. Congrats on your first Balenciaga purchase!

15. Congrats on your new beautiful bbag!!:yahoo:
    It's a beauty :heart:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice