My First B Bag Today!!

heres a pic of my BLUEBERRY WORK!!!

moz-screenshot.jpg
b48014659.jpg

QUESTION: do u girls think i should EXCHANGE the blueberry for BLACK??? or rouge vif?? im going to post pics of my wearing my blueberry so you guys can get a more accurate idea....i just want to be able to use the bag often, and im wondering is blue is a versatile color.....

thanks gals!

I think you should exchange it with Black. I have a City bag in Black and i love it. I use it all the time. You might get tired of this color after a while. I hope this helps.:angel:

Attachments

• thumb-6bba4_nicole_richie32.jpg
    thumb-6bba4_nicole_richie32.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 90
thanks for the comments, emila and lana. i mean, i do like the blue, bc its dark, but im thinking black may be the most versatile. i think im going to try my bag out for a day...and try to match it with my outfits first.

im going to post some pics of me carrying the bag later in the day.

thanks girls!

:flowers:

If you are already having doubts, you might consider exchanging for the black. The black is versatile, and if you are just going to stick with one, I'd do black over blueberry.

But...if you think you might add another Balenciaga sometime soon, then keep the blueberry and plan on adding a more neutral color later.

The blueberry is very pretty, congrats! :flowers:

The Blueberry you chose is very pretty. Congratulations. That said, I agree that if 'this' is the only bbag you are planning to get for some time, then go with something that you feel comfortable with and can wear with more things.

Oooh! It's beautiful!:heart: I think the Blueberry is versatile and gorgeous, but if you are having doubts, definitely exchange it for the black. Black is a classic fail safe color that matches everything. :yes: