My first B bag- RGGH Coquelicot :D

KimmyN

Aug 2, 2009
I've been eyeing Balenciaga for years, but it was always out of my price range. This year, with my first job and some saved up money I decided to treat myself for xmas and got my first B bag- a Balenciaga City in Coquelicot RGGH. :biggrin: And here she is:

Then I celebrated New Years in Las Vegas in Las Vegas and my eye caught the matching Triple Tour bracelet and I couldn't help but buy that too. I was ecstatic to find the bracelet (With RGGH) because I was looking everywhere immediately after getting the City.

Here they are together :P I love the city and triple tour so much :biggrin: I catch myself staring at my bag at work now lol

I can already feel that this is a dangerous (and expensive!) addiction lol

clarimond

Oct 1, 2006
Congratulation to your new bag and bracelet. Coquelicot with RGGH is simply stunning!

melovepurse

super bag hag
O.G.
Jul 17, 2007
CA
very pretty - you look amazing with your new city + triple tour! great great choices..

KimmyN

Aug 2, 2009
Thank you everyone :smile: I can understand the Bal craze now. The bag feels wonderfully soft!

mellowdee

it's like melody.
O.G.
Dec 19, 2007
THAT BAG IS PHENOM! Love the color, the hardware, everything. Congrats on your awesome purchase!

nightshade

O.G.
Sep 4, 2006
amazing bag, i love coquelicot with rggh! it looks fantastic with u, as does your bracelet. congrats =)

Livia1

O.G.
Jun 7, 2008
Europe
I love Coquelicot! Your bag is gorgeous and it looks great on you. The bracelet too.
I love pairing a powdery nude with red ;)
Many congrats and enjoy! Congrats on the job too!