My first b-bag, cornflower blue box

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi all,
    I finally have my first b-bag. I actually ordered a BI day but once I had it on it was just too big for me. I sadly sent it back and decided to try out the box. I just love it and the size is perfect. I'm so sad they are discontinuing this style. anyway, here are a couple of pics. It's such a nice leather and the perfect amount of veiny for me. this is my first time posting pics here so i hope it works..

Attached Files:

2. Oooo...I love the cornflower color...so pretty :drool: Congrats!

3. Very pretty. I just got my first B-bag, a blue india box and I love the size too. Enjoy!

4. Pretty colour! That cornflower looks awesome! Congrats! I just got my first bbag this week too!! YAY!!!

5. It's beautiful, congrats! :yahoo: That color looks so pretty with your jeans too!

6. love it!:heart:

congrats

7. I've always loved that cornflower blue! Congrats!

8. It looks great!!! I want one!!! Congratulations!!

9. Beeeeeeeauteous! Congrats!:heart:

10. thanks ladies. I really love, love, love the size of this one and I love the color too. it was a little scary having it come sight unseen but Joseph assured me I'd love it. He was right, I think it's a great functional color and perfect for a jeans gal like me;)

11. Congrats MrsS! I think this looks better on you than the day did. I love this color too! Glad you finally got it. Enjoy!

12. thanks mokey, nice to see you over here. I agree, much better than the day on me...

13. LOVE cornflower blue! :yahoo: That's such a cute cute bag!!! (I want a city sooooo bad, do you know if they had any in that color? )

14. Scoutfinch AKA MrsS:

Love your bag! Now we both have a cornflower. Don't you just LOVE that color? :heart: I want to get a box too someday! They seem like such a perfect size. Congrats on your new bag. It looks a lot more flattering on your small frame than the BI.

15. Congrats! the color is beautiful!