My first B-bag ---> BRAND NEW ROUGE VIF CITY!!!!

1. Megs and I welcomed our baby boy earlier this month and wanted to share the news with the TPF community. Come say hello to Baby Vaughn!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: I'm so happy i finally got it!!!!! :wlae:

Pics to follow!

2. Opps!! Wrong forum!! Please move my thread to B-Bag main? Thanks! Sorry!! (Too excited!)

3. :yahoo: Congrats :yahoo:
    luna

I love RV and the city is perfect in that color. I simply adore:love: mine!
    Please post pics soon. Just out of curiosity where did you find it ?

4. congrats! i want to see..... i LOVE red bags!

5. Congrats! pic please :smile:

6. Aha haaa... wrong forum?! :roflmfao: Which forum did you post it to in the first place? That's so cute of you! Congrats!! Yayy... welcome to the rouge vif club!!! :yahoo::nuts::nuts::nuts:

7. Heee...:noggin: Everything is a blur after i got my rouge vif city. I actually swung by the store during work to get it! So the gorgeous bag is sitting in front of me on my desk right now!

I haven't gotten around to taking pics of it yet. I most definitely will when i get home in a few hour's time. :yahoo: :happydance:

8. Congrats! That's an excellent choice for your first! Isn't rouge vif TDF?

9. Congrats!! I wish I didn't wear so much pink as it rules out red bags for me and they always look so nice.

10. Congrats!!!
    Cant wait to see the pics!

11. Pics please! I want to drool...

12. Congrats!!

13. luna *hugs* WELCOME to the club dear!! :party:
    congraaaaaaaaaaaaaaats sweetie..!! pics pics pics :jammin: :yahoo: :jammin:

14. Congrats!!!! waiting for the pics :yes:

15. Sorry gals for making you guys wait for photos that will not be showing up. I found some imperfections in my "brand new" RV and had to return it the very day i bought it.

Here's the thread i started after i got home Rouge-vif-less.... :crybaby:

http://forum.purseblog.com/balenciaga/im-home-with-no-rouge-vif-city-71029.html

But hey, there's still chance i may find one....