My First B-bag!!!!! - B.I. Classique

wow. the strap is a LOT SHORTER than i thought. since i am new to b-bag, and since it is now 2007, and BI is last year's colour, i obviously do not know how the older leather feels like. this one is smooth and nice. thin-ish, but not too thin. but the strap is short, almost as short as the handles... LOVELY bag though :yes:

thanks pooh girl! i am going to see acquamarine at the B-boutique soon. let's hope i dont like it as much as BI otherwise i will be in trouble :Push: as i am still waiting for a magenta box and an ink first!! :shame: and already thinking of the rouge and lilac in city and twiggy... someone posted something about a windfall...? :sweatdrop: :sweatdrop:

hello hello all. i am still struggling with posting pics. i have to use the photobucket site to reduce the size but since i did not register i could not locate the pics afterwards... and i have a mental block about registering more usernames and passwords online after my ebay was hacked... :back2topic: i saw that there are loads of discussion about how the BI looks in real life. and therefore how it compared to turquoise, aquamarine, and teal. and most of these colours almost look the same in pics. well, let me start by pointing out that there is a picture of one taken from the ateliernaff site in one of the threads here, and it looks very true to life. so, while getting my act together for my own pic, let me try to locate that thread. the pic will show a part time bag. while mine is a first. :party: :drinks: :drinkup:

thank you B4B! i just found ink myself (a purple-ish one, don't like the blue ones so much), and am still looking the right lilac :P i see emerald on your wish list, how different is it from the seafoam? i look at them once in awhile but have not been tempted so far :smile: