My first B Bag - 2005 Caramel City

1. All I can say is that my previous high was a little over $500 for a Kooba bag on sale but I have topped that now with the following purchase:

eBay: AUTH Balenciaga 05 Caramel City Motorcycle EXCELLENT (item 330047038968 end time Nov-06-06 14:12:10 PST)

I didn't even go through the authenticate this thread because I was so afraid someone else was going to buy this bag before I got my answers.

This seller has excellent feedback and the bag looks authentic to me.

I am so excited to get this bag - it looks so beautiful and the color will go with my very casual (jeans and a t-shirt) lifestyle. Peggy

2. Congratulations!!!
    the seller sells a lot of bbags. Yours is gorgeous!

3. I love that color. Congrats! I'm looking into buying one too.

4. :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :cutesy: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon:
    love it! yes, with jeans and a tee, would be perfection...
    I purchased an LV from this seller a while ago, and it was beautiful as she described, so you should be very happy!

5. Looks good to me!! :nuts: Congrats, I love the caramel '05...not too dark but still a perfect, creamy neutral!! :love:

6. beautiful bag! i was looking at it, but am terrified of buying from hong kong... bought a fake mj from there once. This however looks gorgeous! Cant wait to see pics!

7. I saw that and paused, wondering if I shoud, then decided no. It was tough and I am so glad that you ot it. That is a gorgeous bag. :yahoo:

8. lvlady99 is awesome.. u should be getting that bag real soon.. post more pics for us!!!

9. Love it!

10. The timing on this is perfect. My SO is leaving for a business trip to China on Thursday night so this bag will hopefully arrive a day or two after he is gone. This way I can open the package and prance around our house on it's first night home.

When T is home I have to take any package I get and sneak them upstairs and open them quietly in our bedroom. He thinks I have too many bags already and just would not understand the excitement I will have over this one. Peggy

11. I always have to maintain my cool, too - "oh, another package, no big deal" - "Oh, this? I have had this purse for a while" It is funny, my 14 year old son notices more than my DH. (he is into fashion)

Congrats - sounds beautiful!!!

12. Gorgeous color! Congrats!

13. lovely colour! congrats!!!

14. It's beautiful, congrats!

15. I ordered a bag about two weeks ago. I was walking out of the house with my husband & who do you think pulled up to our driveway...(perfect timing)....DHL! In my head I was like Thank the Lord he knew about this bag!!! I don't know how I'm going to sneek my next purchase in my house. I plan on buying a Bbag First & Make-Up Clutch.:graucho:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice