My First *Authentic* Fendi!

Daloo3aJulz

palestinian princess
Jun 12, 2007
Ladiiiiiiieeeeessss, I finally convinced the hubby what a good deal the Spy was, soooooo, I got it! The Zucca Spy that is, when I was telling a girl about it she said the spy wasn't in anymore(jealous!)....anyways, I think the Zucca Spy is going to be a Fendi Classic!!!

I am so excited, I ordered it yesterday, you think it'll be here by Friday???

I need tp search around here for tips to take care of it and OF COURSE post pics!!! And def make sure its authentic.... OMG its all your faults...I got so envious seeing all of your gorgeous bags and knew I had to have one!!!!

The funny thing is, is that my hubby liked the spy better, but after seeing the price of it, he liked the speedy again! ha ha!

Thank you ladies for making me addicted.

Oh an another thing, I remember reading a post about how Jomashop sometimes isn't in stock, but on the site they say it is. I'm so scared that someone is gonna call me and say they don't have anymore....

Hopefully both of you will get your shipment confirms soon...I dont know if this helps but i got my shipment confirmation within 20 hours :smile: but i unfortunately missed ups so im going to have to wait until tomorrow to get my bag :sad:

Yea!! Congratulations on your new bags. I have two bags in mind for the next purchases, a Fendi baby spy and a Balenciaga Day. Don't throw things at me :smile: but I think I'm going to get the Day first because it's a bigger bag. But a Fendi (authentic one) is in the future.

I have the zucca spy and it is gorgeous, the pictures do not do it justice. I have a camera phone which does not take good indoor pictures so I cannot post pics for you but you will LOVE the bag.

I got mine last week from Joma. Authentic and I love it. I was debating on returning it cause I spent WAY too much money this month on bags, but I decided that I love it too much and it was such a good price. I'm sure you'll love yours when you get it! I'll post pics of mine as soon as I get more batteries for my camera!

OMG yes!!! I just got the tracking number!!! yayayayayay! I am so excited and ready for a bag that I really love, not something that I just settled for b/c that was all I could afford. Its really hard getting something I want, and I'm sure most of you agree its even harder with somebody elses money!!!

I am soooo happy right now, like over the moooon!

I have a ? though, if they shipped today and according to them it takes 2 days to get to Ohio, then why isn't it coming on Saturday? They said it will be here Monday and I want it before I go see my family on Sunday!!! Booo, I am never satisfied!

Hmm I don't know if they'll deliver on Saturday..does it say anything for estimated delivery on the tracking? I got my number but it doesn't say anything yet, just that fedex got payment for a shipment!

thank you ladies, i am hella happy! but i am sad cause its coming on the 9th....do i really have to wait that looooooooong??? i think i'm going to go crazy before i get that beauty in my hands!!!

mwah mwah mwahs!