My first (and second) Miu Miu!

furuutsu

O.G.
Mar 17, 2008
Just got 2 Miu Mius from my local boutique today, I'm so excited! :yahoo: One of them has been my dream bag for more than a year!

Peeks while I'm resizing the rest of the photos...

DustBags.jpg
Peek.jpg

Reveal:

VitelloLux.jpg

I've loved the Vitello Lux ever since I first saw it more than a year ago, and I finally got it in grey, my favourite colour for it!

MiniBow01.jpg

The mini bow in mughetto was too cute to resist!

More pics:

MiniBow02.jpg

MiniBow03.jpg

MiniBow04.jpg

Last edited:
The Vitello Lux and Mini Bow together:

Together.jpg

:yahoo::yahoo:

The Mini Bow can actually hold quite a lot of items, including all my essentials, but I'll try not to load it with too many things or it'll get heavy.

MiniBow05.jpg

Last edited:
They are gorgeous furuutsu!! I totally agree with you about the mughetto bow!! I got the regular size yesterday and am in love!! :love: Is your vitello lux in nube? where did you get them from??

Is your vitello lux in nube? where did you get them from??

Unfortunately, I don't know what that shade of grey is called :wondering Anyone knows? It's supposed to be from the latest season.

I got them from the Miu Miu Singapore (Orchard Ion) boutique :biggrin: Prices here are more expensive compared to other cities in the region such as Hong Kong and Taiwan but I won't be traveling this year and since the local boutique had them in my favourite colours, I went ahead and purchased them!

Thanks Lau-Lau! At least I know the colour now, lol. Here's some modeling pics with the mini bow (unfortunately, I don't have a full-length mirror and this was one of the least messy spots in my room - against my wardrobe :sweatdrop: ).

Modeling.jpg

congratulations furuutsu! the mini bow size looks really good on you and your wardrobe looks nice too! yes, that's definitely nube...it's the same color as the bag in my avatar...check it out...love both shades!

Thanks Lau-Lau! At least I know the colour now, lol. Here's some modeling pics with the mini bow (unfortunately, I don't have a full-length mirror and this was one of the least messy spots in my room - against my wardrobe :sweatdrop: ).

Modeling.jpg

Congrats on your new purchase! They are beautiful and the mini bow looks great on you!

I bought Vitello Lux in light brown/tan a couple months ago and in love with it! And I am eyeing on a light grey (nube?) mini bow now. Pink was very cute and tempting but it's a little too girly for me. It looks good on you! So jealous...2 bags on one day. :yahoo: