Thanks a lot for all the helps in the nice subforum :smile:

2383427404_c60390b3e6.jpg

2383428526_c5c46a0d7f.jpg

2383427558_9cbf416fea.jpg

2383427690_e14e9d9aaa.jpg

2382595811_ffb084cd6e.jpg

2382596315_f0be3064aa.jpg

2382596169_06266bfdf3.jpg

great choices! i have a caviar jumbo w/SH, and i adore it! the wallet is cute, and the leather matches ur flap. although, i do prefer the lambskin wallets, the two you purchased look great together! congrats!

I'd get the lambskin - in my opinion you can't beat it, and I'm IN LOVE with the lambskin classic flap wallet. I think the caviar is great for a bag as it's virtually indestructible compared to the lambskin, but a wallet won't be open to so much potential damage as it's usually kept in the bag. IMO.:smile: Great bag by the way!!

Thanks for the comments:smile:

I called NM, and they don't have classic flap wallet. The only lambskin I can exchange is the long quilted wallet, which is the bottom one in the picture.

Do you think I should exchange?

TIA

Attachments

• Chanel2.JPG
    Chanel2.JPG
    20.2 KB · Views: 80
I just bought the same bag & wallet. I haven't got my wallet yet. It's being send to me.I'm thinking to change the wallet to the lambskin,too.
when I see your picture, I think I might keep it.

Congrats! Gorgeous pieces! While others are saying that they'd prefer lambskin, I'd probably stay with a caviar wallet... I'm kind of clumsy and would worry about my keys scratching the leather in my bag, or something like that. But lambskin is very nice too! (I actually prefer the long wallet style, so if you HAVE to exchange, get one of those ;))

Thanks for the comments:smile:

I called NM, and they don't have classic flap wallet. The only lambskin I can exchange is the long quilted wallet, which is the bottom one in the picture.

Do you think I should exchange?

TIA

I have the wallet in the pictures and I wouldn't exchange the one you have... I really like the one you bought and caviar will hold up great!