My First and Second Chanel Bags have arrived !!

oooo they're sooo pretty :yes:
double congrats!!! :yahoo:
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Dont you hate it when you are so in a hurry to get off work, and its only a matter of seconds before you walk out THAT door.. something bad happened and you have to do a couple more hours! :cursing: Of all days it has to be today!

But ... enough of my complaints!

Introducing my very first two Chanel bags ... :yahoo:

The Washed Caviar Calfskin tote bag and Melrose Gradient Flap!

I am sooooo in :heart: with them! I am so glad I made the move from LV to here ... :P The tote is very roomy ... Perfect! Melrose is as lovely as what I have imagined!

Thank you for letting me shareeeeeeeeee

Congrats, I love them both! I'm especially loving that Melrose gradient flap! So gorgeous!

Thanks everyone ... :blush:

I would really like a classic flap to make me feel complete :P ... but not long I guess! I just don know to get the jumbo or the large size... decisions decisions .... :girlsigh:

I really love my Melrose Flap. I have been carrying it for the past few days and I have nothing to complain! I was a bit hesitant purchasing it at first as its vinyl! And you are paying over a thousand for it! But now ... I am thinking of getting the Graphic Edge in Vinyl! It is a perfect everyday bag! I dont have to worry about it. The other tote that I've bought I have yet to carry it. Hopefully I would feel the same way about it. For now ... its me and my Melrose flap! :yahoo: