My First and Second Chanel Bags have arrived !!

i know EXACTLY how you're feeling! my auntie just got back from Paris and i asked her to help me buy a chanel bag.. which she dropped off this morning while im at work so im DYING to go home and take my baby in my arms!! oh gosh time is passing waaay too sloooowlyy... :wlae:

This is so frustrating ... ARGHHHHHH ... Still more than 3 hours to go! Please do show me your new bag too! ;) I cant wait to see your new baby! Hint hint pleaseeeee ....

This is so frustrating ... ARGHHHHHH ... Still more than 3 hours to go! Please do show me your new bag too! ;) I cant wait to see your new baby! Hint hint pleaseeeee ....

2 more hours to go till im off! we should just skip the office and hurry home now dont u think?? ;) its my very first chanel.. and seeing how i just recently started working i decided to get something from the timeless classic collection that i just LOVE:heart: that wasn't too expensive..but lovely nonetheless! BIG hint.. it starts with a P.. and ends with a T.. a little obvious i know but i don't care.. i need to get home NOOOOOW!! :yahoo:

2 more hours to go till im off! we should just skip the office and hurry home now dont u think?? ;) its my very first chanel.. and seeing how i just recently started working i decided to get something from the timeless classic collection that i just LOVE:heart: that wasn't too expensive..but lovely nonetheless! BIG hint.. it starts with a P.. and ends with a T.. a little obvious i know but i don't care.. i need to get home NOOOOOW!! :yahoo:

Congrats dreambliz!! They are my first two chanel bags too. Thats why I am just like you ... very excited about my new babies!

Dont you hate it when you are so in a hurry to get off work, and its only a matter of seconds before you walk out THAT door.. something bad happened and you have to do a couple more hours! :cursing: Of all days it has to be today!

But ... enough of my complaints!

Introducing my very first two Chanel bags ... :yahoo:

The Washed Caviar Calfskin tote bag and Melrose Gradient Flap!

I am sooooo in :heart: with them! I am so glad I made the move from LV to here ... :P The tote is very roomy ... Perfect! Melrose is as lovely as what I have imagined!

Thank you for letting me shareeeeeeeeee

Attachments

• me1.JPG
    me1.JPG
    36.1 KB · Views: 325
  • me2.JPG
    me2.JPG
    31.4 KB · Views: 243
  • me3.JPG
    me3.JPG
    40.4 KB · Views: 268
  • DSC00583.JPG
    DSC00583.JPG
    53.7 KB · Views: 260
  • DSC00584.JPG
    DSC00584.JPG
    64 KB · Views: 250
your bags are GORGEOUS!!! oooh that's what i call perfection :tup:
i rushed back to mine i dont think ive ever walked so fast in my life! will post pictures sooon when i actually manage to put the bag down for a second.. i am so in looooove..:love:. congrats on your beautiful bags!