My first and last MJ's for 2009......

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. There comes a time when a person looks at all they have acquired and says to themselves "WTF was I thinking?'".

That time came for me at the end of 2008. I have been blessed with so many things in my life and I work really hard to buy the things that I could never afford. I took a stroll through my closet (which is about 15 steps), and realized I have more MJ's than I could ever use. I made a vow that I would not buy any more MJ's or purses in 2009.

Lo and behold, for Christmas, my sister bought me an MJ and paid full price! Unfortunately, I did not like the style. I was going to pay off one of my credit cards with the credit from the purse, but something on the 'bay caught my eye. I rationalized the purchase of this by saying "this is the purse my sister bought me for Christmas". Since I still had some money left over, I also bought a little something else to put in the purse.

So, without further ado, may I introduce you to the newest addition in my huge family:

[​IMG]

2. And the little somethin' that goes in it:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

A truffle wallet....

3. The new Trish joins big sis, Chili:

[​IMG]

4. OMG THAT zc IS STUNNING, AS IS THE BAG....CONGRATS!

TRUFFLE, YOU SAY :thinking: WOW! :nuts:

5. And finally, my reveals aren't complete without modeling shots

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. It has taken some major willpower for me to not purchase anything - of course we are only 12 days into 2009. I have been so tempted by some lovely things on the 'bay. But I have to be good. Looking forward to everyone else's reveals in 2009....

7. I don't know which one I love more.. The trish or the zc.. Both are gorgeous!! Where did you get the zc if you don't mind me asking? And you have a strong will power tt! Yayyyy twin sis!!

8. OMG that Trish, its breathtaking! And you look fabulous wearing it - what a great addition to your collection!

9. since you're planning on a BAN you should take a family pic! i'd love to see your full collection!

10. #10 Jan 13, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 13, 2009

I got it on the 'bay. I think I was one of one to see it - I quickly did a BIN. No regrets - its gorgeous!
    There was also a matching truffle stam (not by same seller). I had to walk away from my computer for a day or two....I was able to talk the seller down, but in the end, my willpower kicked in. Oh, how I coveted that stam!

11. I have two out for repairs, but once these come back, I will entertain you with my extended purse family. I have a few on the chopping block, so the family is slowly dwindling down.

12. Unbelievably stunning :drool::drool::drool:

13. you got a great deal on the ZC!! cant wait for the family shot :tup:

14. Your trish sisters are amazing and stunning! I looooooove Trish...

15. the truffle zc is beautiful! your new trish isn't so bad either! :graucho: