My first (and last) Lady!!!

susanq

Dec 26, 2015
I have always lusted after a Lady Dior and fell in love with an army green bag. I went back and they were completely sold out. I looked at all of their LD bags and didn't like a single one. I didn't think I wanted a python due to price and durability, but how can you say no when you fall in love? I only want one LD and this is going to be her. Thank you so much for letting me share!

Attachments

• image1.JPG
    image1.JPG
    68.3 KB · Views: 775
  • image2.JPG
    image2.JPG
    51.7 KB · Views: 772
I have always lusted after a Lady Dior and fell in love with an army green bag. I went back and they were completely sold out. I looked at all of their LD bags and didn't like a single one. I didn't think I wanted a python due to price and durability, but how can you say no when you fall in love? I only want one LD and this is going to be her. Thank you so much for letting me share!
Absolutely stunning! Congratulations!!! The colour is beautiful!

it's stunning, congrats!! it's an investment piece for sure, and as far as durability goes, don't hesitate on maintenance as python is pretty tough, it needs periodic moisturizing to keep the scales from lifting and drying out, 2-3 times a year max and store it in dust bag to keep away from light or sun exposure. I use a French brand called Saphir Reptan for exotic skins and available on Amazon.

Reactions: susanq
it's stunning, congrats!! it's an investment piece for sure, and as far as durability goes, don't hesitate on maintenance as python is pretty tough, it needs periodic moisturizing to keep the scales from lifting and drying out, 2-3 times a year max and store it in dust bag to keep away from light or sun exposure. I use a French brand called Saphir Reptan for exotic skins and available on Amazon.
Ohh thank you!

It's absolutely gorgeous! That green is so unique and pretty! Love it! [emoji176] Congrats on such a beauty!

That's such a stunning shade of green!!

Congrats on finding your match[emoji173]️