Alexander Wang My First Alexander Wang!! The Mini Rockie!!

Yenkluu

Sep 24, 2013
Hello! I'm so excited to be doing this reveal! I've always thought that the rockie was a bit too bulky for my frame, so when the mini rockie came out, I couldn't resist! I purchased this color during the black friday VIP sale! I was shocked when I saw such a classic color on sale, It's my new favorite purse!!! I'm so in love =)))

Sorry that I'm in my work clothes, I couldn't wait to share~~

For reference, I'm 5'3" or 160cm and I'm about 125 pounds. The purse is a perfect size for my body and it can be worn crossbody or shoulder. I really like that the length is good for the shoulder. I've placed the strap on the shortest length and it is comfortable! The purse fits a makeup pouch, a large sunglass case, my wallet, keys, and my coin purse!

thanks for letting me share!
:smile:

Attachments

• IMG_4958.JPG
    IMG_4958.JPG
    213.3 KB · Views: 2,006
  • IMG_4956.JPG
    IMG_4956.JPG
    178.2 KB · Views: 2,030
  • IMG_4957.JPG
    IMG_4957.JPG
    192.7 KB · Views: 1,905
  • IMG_4936.JPG
    IMG_4936.JPG
    210.4 KB · Views: 2,200
  • IMG_4937.JPG
    IMG_4937.JPG
    215.4 KB · Views: 1,909
  • IMG_4938.JPG
    IMG_4938.JPG
    211.2 KB · Views: 1,907
  • IMG_4940.JPG
    IMG_4940.JPG
    207.2 KB · Views: 1,972
Last edited:
Reactions: BagLadyT

RedPlanet

Nov 12, 2015
OMG I love this! I don't normally like gold HW so I had not looked at this color carefully. Been stalking the Rockie Mini for quite some time now, loving the black or the oxblood. Trouble is I normally don't care for pebbled leather so trying to wait it out and see if he makes anything in a smooth leather with silver HW and of course, waiting for a SALE. Lol. If wishes were fishes....

Anyway, congrats!!! Thanks for sharing your pictures. Gorgeous. And looks great on YOU.

Yenkluu

Sep 24, 2013
OMG I love this! I don't normally like gold HW so I had not looked at this color carefully. Been stalking the Rockie Mini for quite some time now, loving the black or the oxblood. Trouble is I normally don't care for pebbled leather so trying to wait it out and see if he makes anything in a smooth leather with silver HW and of course, waiting for a SALE. Lol. If wishes were fishes....

Anyway, congrats!!! Thanks for sharing your pictures. Gorgeous. And looks great on YOU.

Thank you so much! I was pleasantly surprised to find the color I wanted on sale too! The oxblood is definitely beautiful! I think it's on sale too! But yes good luck with your searching for the perfect mini!