Alexander Wang My first Alexander Wang purchase! Rockie <3

Dior.

Nov 15, 2007
I ended up purchasing these two around Christmas time and finally received them in the mail a few days ago. Though I loved them both, I ended up returning the Mercury (grey) because I wasn't too into the pebbly leather. :graucho:

So far I really love it. I just wish it was a little more structured! The weight hasn't been an issue either =)

aw1h.jpg

aw2assmartobject1.jpg

aw3assmartobject1.jpg

Love it! Love the light gold hw against the black leather. But I have to say I also love the grey with all those pebbles! But you have to keep what you prefer.

If the bag were more structured the bullets at the bottom would hardly show, you need that sag for them to become a bit more obvious : )

Congrats!

Thanks for all the comments. Actually it's not that the bottom loses shape or anything, but the side where the flap is caves in and has no structure. =/

Dior. said:
Thanks for all the comments. Actually it's not that the bottom loses shape or anything, but the side where the flap is caves in and has no structure. =/

They do that at first, but it goes away as the bag loosens up in my experience (I help the process along with leather honey).

Is the Rockie somewhat smooshy in structure then? I was hoping it did collapse but have heard that they are more structured than the Rocco. Is this not the case?

Well from what I observed... The rockie in mercury was more structured. The leather was definately not as soft as the black one. I think that was because the pebbeling made it harder??

The leather on the black rockie is sooo soft and buttery that the side just tends to cave in a little bit. :amuse:

I think you made a good choice to keep the black one.... it looks so pretty with the gold studs. My Rocco was the same way at first, the sides were caving in too when I first got it, but I found that after I carried it a while the shape improved!:smile: