***My first 2009 purchases!***

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Fall Sale is now live! Save up to 40% on Nordy's best brands, including bags, shoes, clothes, home, and kids'. Click to shop.
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I always love your photos and you wear the scarf so well! Congrats on all your new purchases. I love that Dentelle wallet as well!!!

2. Congrats on your new LV's!

3. wow, what great purchases! The graffiti phone charm looks really good on the neverfull, that's a great way to use it! congrats on everything!

4. Congrats! enjoy! i love the scarf. Is it really soft like pashmina like?

5. Wow great purchases, congrats!! Especially on the Dentelle wallet :nuts: I didn't think those were still being sold!

6. amazing photography and the pareo looks soo great on you

I really like the NF and that phone charm, it is in my wish list hehe

7. Congrats on your new goodies I love the neverfull it is beautiful, and I think the pareo is gogeous on you!

8. [​IMG]

Love the pareo on you ... now you've got me lusting for this piece now! LOL Congrats on all your new goodies, everything is so fabulous! Love your pics!

9. Gorgeous! Congrats!

10. Beautiful purchases! Congrats!

11. Absolutely positively beautiful :tup:

12. B-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l, just beautiful. Congratulations!

13. congrats!!! :tup:

14. everything is beautiful congrats!

15. great goodies!